Best Casino Apps In India Where You Can Earn Real Money
The market of online casinos is growing year on year; at first, people were limited to only playing on a PC or laptop. Then online gambling moved to mobiles (cellphones and tablets), and understandably so because we have our lives on our phones. From banking apps to photos and even work files and presentations, why not our entertainment too?
Around 720 million people in India have smartphones, and it is estimated that this number will be around 1 billion by 2026 as the government plans to install fiber connectivity in rural areas. That will mean a greater market for gaming providers and mobile casino operators in the gaming industry. This is good news.
Most online casinos are accessible via mobile devices, but a downloaded app is much more convenient for the players. This is especially true for live and sports betting; navigation on an app is usually easier than navigating the site on a small screen. We look at some of India’s prominent and popular mobile casino apps and what they have to offer players.
Undoubtedly, 10CRIC offers the best online casino app in India and has one of the most comprehensive sportsbooks. Their game library is enviable with smooth interface and navigation.
- It has the most options for withdrawals and deposits and accepts UPI, Netbanking, and Crypto.
- The app has great live betting features. The app has fast withdrawals.
The 20Bet app has over 3500 games, with most of the big-name game developers. The HTML5 programming makes for ease of access to the app. The app is reliable and doesn’t crash or need to be restarted often. A few things to note
- The full game library is not available in all regions of the world.
- There is no demo game on the app.
- There is an extensive sportsbook that is even better than the casino games.
Casino Planet was launched in 2020 by the Genesis Global Limited group, and the game library boasts games from developers like Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and Play’ n Go.
- Supports all the major payment providers
- Quality on some slot games can get a bit sketchy
The Dafabet site caters to everyone; whether it’s sports betting, live casino, or slots, you will get it at Dafabet. They have three apps you can download; the casino app, the Dafa ow app, and the Dafa sports app. This may seem like a hassle, but it makes sense. If they had created one app, it would require too much data and space on your mobile and most likely crash.
- They have a very good reputation with sponsorship from big names like Durham Cricket.
- The casino app has up to 100% sign-up bet. Featuring games like King Blitz and WushuPunch.
- There is also a lottery feature on the casino app.
The LeoVegas casino site was launched in 2013, and its mobile app was launched the following year. They have a wide selection of slots, table games, and live casinos. Software providers like NexGen, IGT and Microgaming are also part of the app.
- They have a growing sportsbook that they launched in 2016; they cater to 36 sports.
- Quick response time on their support text line
- Accept Rupees for deposits and withdrawals
It’s not common for the mobile app to supersede the website performance, but this app does just that. So if you like playing on the 1xBET, we suggest you stick with the app. It is also a crypto casino, so about 90% of all transactions are done via crypto.
They have over 500 games, from slots to blackjack, roulette, and other table games.
- They have a very responsive support desk, which supports 30+ languages
- Great sportsbook offering
- Fast payout times
The operators of Ruby Fortune have been in the gambling business since 2001, that is a lot of experience, and it shows in their game library. The app has live casino games, slots, and other card games. Microgaming providers provide most games, and there are over 650 games.
- They have great progressive jackpots on the slots
- Their withdrawal time can be up to 90 days on certain platforms
- The high payout percentage is around 97%
We know that as great as technology and digitization are, there are always risks. We want you to have an enjoyable experience while gambling on your casino app. Below we have highlighted some important things to look out for when selecting your mobile app to ensure you are safe.
- Look for the online gambling license on the original website of the casino. If the online casino is legit, the app will be too.
- Download from App Market Places rather than from a site. Check the reviews on your play store, app store, or gallery before downloading the app. That way you get an idea of which apps you should avoid and which work.
- Look for logos from independent testing agencies like eCOGRA or iTech Labs. These companies test apps and casinos to ensure they are not manipulated.
- Choose an app that provides games from trusted software developers. Companies like NetEnt, BetSoft, and IGT are reputable.
- They should have reasonable withdrawal times and support multiple payment options, cards, crypto, and bank transfers.
- Check their registration process, and a reputable casino will require KYC documents, especially before accepting deposits and approving payments.
The Indian online gaming industry has experienced a 30% growth in the past year; there are over 400 million users in the country. This includes the online gambling sector, and it would be foolish for online casino operators to ignore the Indian market. The sportsbook in India has great potential, especially for cricket betting, which is the country’s official sport.
It’s safe to say that more and more online casino operators will launch mobile apps, which means more options for you as a player. So get on your phone and have fun playing for real money. Who knows, you might win big.