Top 7 Best Free Ebook Reader Apps For Your Android Phone
Books are the mirror of society. For a healthy community, it is necessary to be educated and study. But gradually the sales of books are decreasing. It is not that people have stopped reading or buying books at all. There has been a shortage, but technology is also an important reason behind it. Smartphones have made our lives smart. And gradually people’s style of reading also became smart. Ebooks have become very popular since the advent of smartphones.
Now the date the books are launched, their eBooks also become available in the store on the same day. Apart from this, there is a wealth of free eBooks on the Internet. Whatever you want, google it and get it. There are many great apps out there for reading eBooks on Android & iPhone today. In this way, the Google Play Books app is pre-installed on every Android device. But many users want many more features in the eBook reader app. In today’s post, I will tell you about the 7 best ebook reader apps and will also give you full information about all these apps.
Best Free Ebook Reader Apps For Android
|Best Free Ebook Reader Apps For Android|
|1. Amazon Kindle|
|2. Google Play Books|
|4. Moon + Reader|
|6. PocketBook Reader|
1. Amazon Kindle
Amazon Kindle is a book-reading app launched by Amazon which has been brought to promote book reading. If either of you is fond of reading books or likes to read the story, then you must download the Amazon Kindle app from Playstore.
On the Kindle app, you will be able to read only the books available in its store. Some of these books get free, while you will have to pay the price for most books. More than 1 million books are available in Kindle Store. The good thing is that books are made available at this store with the launch. Its customization options will also entice you. You can decide on font and brightness. With a kindle sink feature, you can sync the last red page on different platforms.
- Choose from over seven million Kindle eBooks, comics, and more and start reading in seconds
- Read eBooks in 5 Indian languages
- Choose from a wide range of textbooks and exam preparation eBooks for your academic needs
- Read books by your favorite Indian and International authors
- Kindle Unlimited members can enjoy unlimited reading
2. Google Play Books
Google Play Books is a fairly feature-rich application in which you get the best security and your data also remains secure. Google Play Books App is available for any user on Google Play Store for free. With the help of Google, you can find an ebook. And you can also read them by uploading Google Play Books on your Android handset.
Google has greatly improved its ebook reading. The bookstore of the app is also fantastic. If you already have Epub and PDF files, then there is no talk of panic. You will be able to upload them by uploading them on Google Play Books. In this app also you will find many customization options, such as font size, night mode, and brightness.
- Read or listen on Android, iOS, or your web browser, even when you’re offline.
- Pick up where you left off on any device.
- Customize your reading experience. Adjust the text size, font type, margins, text alignment, brightness, and background colors.
- Track your reading progress. See what percent you’ve read and how many pages you have left.
- Organize your library into shelves. Use the new shelves tab to curate your library by theme or genre. View your shelves across Android, iOS, and the web.
- Save to SD card. Choose to save your books to the device or an SD card, so you never run out of space.
- Take notes that sync with your Google Drive and share them with a group for easy collaboration.
- Look up definitions, get translations, save highlights, and bookmark your favorite pages while you read.
Aldiko App is a fairly popular and good ebook reading app in which you get many supported file formats so that you can read any book of your choice on this Aldiko App. Aldiko is a very simple and clean Android ebook reader app. In this, you will be able to use Epub, PDF, and Adobe DRM encrypted e-books files. The funny thing is that it comes with many customization options. The user has the facility to fix text size, margin, page layout, brightness, font, and colors. This app is available for free on Google Play. It also has a premium version. On installing it, you will also be able to add notes along with reading and will also get rid of the frequently seen advertisements in the free version.
- Bring all your ebooks, comics, and audiobooks to the same place
- Customize your reading experience with multiple fonts and themes
- Full support for dark mode throughout the app
- Highlight any text in EPUB, add your annotations and easily export them to plain-text documents
- Organize your bookshelf to your liking with categories and collections
4. Moon + Reader
On this app, you get a very good collection of online books. Therefore, you can say that the Moon + Reader App is the best app to read books online. This app is free for any user, but you have to buy some books on this app.
Ebook readers will also like the Moon+ Reader App, especially because of its interface. Many customization options have been given. This app does not have its own bookstore, but UI makes it different from others. You can decide on font style and size. Background, Spacing, Paging Mode, Autos, and many other genitals are part of this app. This app can be downloaded for free. However, its pro version is available. If you already have many eBooks, then download this app and start reading. Believe you will not be disappointed. Even if this app does not have a bookstore of its own, you can get eBooks from other platforms through the Netlibrery section.
- Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries
- Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation
- Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge, etc.
- Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys, or even camera, search, or back keys.
- 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size, and more.
- EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
- Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox/WebDav, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
- Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, and Share functions all in this ebook reader.
The Kobo eBooks app is also very similar to Amazon’s Kindle App. It also comes with a multi-platform sink feature. If you have a Kobo eRead, with the help of the Cobo app, continuity can be retained in reading the book on other platforms. Cobo books also have a great bookstore. From here you can find books of your choice. The eBook collection of this app is very good, due to which now users are liking this app. On this Kobo Books App, you get more than 5 million books, which you can download and read.
- Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer.
- Discover recommendations just for you for eBooks and audiobooks we think you’ll love. Read thousands of free eBook previews or listen to audiobook samples to help you find your next favorite.
- Start reading on one device and pick up on another. The Kobo App always remembers where you left off, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
- Share your love of reading on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Post your favorite quotes, notes, and thoughts from what you’re reading.
- Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
- Audiobooks are available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. You can listen to audiobooks on smartphones and tablets running Android version 4.4 or higher.
6. PocketBook Reader
This Pocketbook Reader App is a very old and popular ebook reading app. If you have been coming to eBook reading for many years, then you must have heard the name of this app at some time. You get many such features on this Pocket Book Reader App that you do not get in other apps. Pocketbook Reader is a very good and useful app. It is used in both Android and iOS devices. Makes our life easier. Pocketbook Reader comes with a very attractive interface. This app is designed in such a way that it does not harm the eyes. There is a minimum irritation when using it.
In this PocketBook Reader App, you get the support of all the file formats of the eBook, and also includes support for Comic Books and PDFs in this app. You can also highlight text in the book reading in this app and also lock your screen orientation.
- Support of 19 book formats, including the most popular – EPUB, FB2, MOBI, PDF, DJVU, DOCX, RTF, TXT, HTML
- Comic book formats CBR and CBZ
- Open books protected with Adobe DRM (PDF, EPUB)
- You can listen to audiobooks and other audio files in MP3, M4B, and take notes on them
- Your files from Dropbox, Google Drive, and Google Books services are easily connected to the app to create one consolidated library. You can even connect multiple accounts of the same service at the same time
- Built-in bookstore with a large and regularly updated assortment of e-content – you can purchase books online
As your eBook, you can also download this EBookDroid app. In this app, you get a collection of books very much like the rest of the apps as well as you get a very good user interface. This is a very simple eBook reading app that is available for free on Google Play Store. Ebookdroid is a highly customizable document Viewer for Android.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per-book basis: each document’s layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it. Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins, or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins, and instantly zoom to a column’s content.
- If an external font is found in the same folder as the document, this font will be applied.
- Also, the user can define a list of directories (sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the fonts found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Free-hand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
This post was related to the 7 Best Book Reading Apps, in which I have told you about the best book reading app. If you see, many apps are found on the play store to read the book. In that too, you get some free and for some, you have to pay money, so friends, today I have given you some information about the book reading app which you get for free as well as you will also get paid sales reps in it. goes.
Read Also: Best Novel in Hindi